Cosmetology Course Objective
The Cosmetology course is designed to train the student in the practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and professional attitudes necessary to obtain licensure and for competency in entry-level positions in the Cosmetology profession. Upon completion of the course requirements, the determined graduate will be:
- Able to perform skills in the areas of hair cutting, hair styling, hair coloring, skin care, make-up application and manicuring.
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, supervisors and guests.
- Able to project professionalism.
- Able to perform basic analytical skills to be able to advise clients on total look concepts.
- Able to apply academic learning, technical information and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions and procedures.
Cosmetology Career Opportunities
After successful completion of the course, the graduate can be employed in Salons, Spas and other beauty ventures. Since, Cosmetology is a self employable course, they may cut hair, perform hair styling, perform all phases of manicuring, apply make-up, and give skin care (within the scope of the license) for profit.
Cosmetology Courses Offered in ICT College- Thika
|Beauty Therapy & Hair Dressing||1 Year||Open||NITA|
|Beauty Therapy||1 Year||Open||NITA|
|Hair Dressing||1 Year||Open||NITA|